Category Archives: Results

UGC NET Result 2017- CBSE NET Result Available at @www.ugcnetonline.in Net Result 2017

UGC NET Result 2017- CBSE NET Result Available at @www.ugcnetonline.in Net Result 2017 UGC NET Result: University Grants Commission is going to Declare National Eligibility Test Score at Official site of UGC. The candidates who participated in this exam can download UGC NET Result 2017 from this site. We Provide a direct link for Downloading CBSE Result Quickly. It provides… Read More »

Rajasthan Patwari RSMSSB Result 2017

Rajasthan Patwari Result 2017:RSMSSB Patwari Result 2017  Ministerial Services Selection Board of Rajasthan Subordinate and (RSMSSB)Jaipur has expertly directed Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Result 2017 RSMSSB Patwari Exam Cut off Merit list Patwari Mains Written Examination on 24th December 2016. The Candidates who had connected showed up in Rajasthan Patwari Exam 2016 they are looking Result on authority site of… Read More »

JEXPO Result 2017 Exam Date, Result Date Available at @webscte.org

JEXPO Result: West Bengal State is going to declare a result of Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The candidates who had appeared for this Test can download the Results from this official site. It conducts JEXPO exam for getting the Admission under the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. The examination appeared candidates keenly waited for getting… Read More »

TS GENCO Chemist Results in 2017 For 42 Vacant Jobs

TSGENCO Results:TS GENCO which generates power to the state of Telangana is all set to release the  TS GENCO Chemist Results 2017, which commenced the exam in the month of  July 2017  to occupy 42 posts in the power generation company, 80% of the question paper consists of general knowledge, about the production company, aptitude, etc. remaining 20%,… Read More »

TS TRANSCO Admit Card For 206 Vacancies Of Assist | Engineers

TS TRANSCO Results: Telangana State Government conducts an exam for the Assistant Engineers who completed their graduation. The Transmission Corporation Limited will supply TS TRANSCO Admit Card, as per the details transmission corporation limited had released a notification to occupy the 2016 jobs in the government sector, this is a lucky chance for the people who are… Read More »

IDOL GU Results 2017 | Mark Sheet @www.gauhati.ac.in

IDOL Results:The Gauhati University of IDOL GU Results From 2017 Institute Of Distance & Open Learning conducted an entrance exam for the, Under Graduation and Post Graduation students of ‘B.A,’ ‘B.COM,’ B.SC’ and ‘M. CA’, ‘M.COM’, ‘M. B. A’ who are willing to occupy a seat in the Gauhati University, are waiting for the result. At… Read More »

Kerala PSC Result 2017 Departmental Test Answer Key Available on @www.keralapsc.gov.in

Kerala PSC Result: Kerala public Service Commission is going to releases Result of various posts recruitment test on the official site of Kerala Psc. The candidates who appeared for this recruit test can get your result from this site. Kerala PSC conducts a departmental test for many Posts twice in a year. It releases soon on… Read More »

IELTS Result 2017 Available on www.ielts.org

IELTS Result: International English Language Testing System results available after 13 days from the IELTS test conducted date. Candidates who will give a test can check your results from the official site. Examinations appeared candidates eagerly waited for knowing the band scores. There is No Pass or fail score in IELTS. Each educational organization releases their… Read More »

XAT Results 2017 – Check the Xavier Aptitude Test Results 2017 @xatonline.net.in

XAT results 2017: Xavier Labour Relations Institute conducted the XAT Examination successfully on 8th January 2017. It released the XAT 2017 results and OMR sheets on 21st January 2017. If the candidates have any discrepancy in the OMR Sheets or the results, they can mail to the officials by 24th January 2017. The XAT Examination results will… Read More »

OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 – 134 posts for Sub Inspector of Police in Odisha, Apply @www.ossc.gov.in

OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission released the fresh recruitment notification 2017 to hiring the 134 Sub-Inspector of Police on Contractual basis Under Home Department, Government of India. The willing candidates can apply for the Sub Inspector of Police post from the 25th January 2017 to 24th February 2017. To know… Read More »